Without the right execution of search engine optimization, you cannot expect a good bunch of profits or revenues from your website or business. The proper SEO functionalities depend on some vital things. First- the latest update or SEO techniques you should maintain to get higher rank. Then, you need to put your site’s SEO strategies in the absolute spaces. And many more important jobs are to be accomplished.
You can optimize your site both manually and by taking the benefits of SEO tools or software. The SEO tools help you to go on the success path that you have cherished for the days.
Now the question is- how you can identify the best SEO tools? Well, I will help you. I found out 47 best SEO tools or software that can optimize your site to reach the top rank of the search engines.
I categorized the best SEO tools into 3 ways, like Google owned SEO tools, free SEO tools and premium or pro SEO tools.
Again, I tell you, I collected only the tools that are mostly used by the internet marketers, SEO experts or professionals.
Ok, let’s enjoy the 47 best SEO tools or software.
SEO Tools Owned By Google
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Analytics
- Google Trends
- Google Webmaster
- Google Analytics API
- Google Map Maker
- Google Structured Data Testing Tool
- Google SERP Snippet Optimization Tool
- Google PageSpeed Insights
- Google Public Data
Best Free SEO Tools, Software or Websites
- LinkSearching– to find websites for link building
- SEObook Tools for free search engine optimization
- Moz Tools- biggest free online marketing or SEO software
- Wordstream for free keyword research
- SmallSEOTools– biggest free SEO tools for all purposes
- Open Site Explorer for free deep link diagnosis
- InternetMarketingNinjas – Google Sitemap Generator
- SEO Quake Toolbar– shows all SEO parameters
- KeywordTool– best free SEO tool alternative
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Free SEO Toolkit by Microsoft
- QuickSprout for website analysis
- Copyscape– most used and biggest plagiarism checker
- Domain Hunter Plus for building backlinks
- HootSuite for managing SMM
- Schema Creator for customizing SERP appear
- MyBlogGuest for content marketing & building links
- Screaming Frog– spides website’s SEO
- Ahrefs– backlink checker tools
- SERPs Rank Checker
- GTMetrix for website’s page speed and opportunity diagnosis
- SEO Site Checkup for auditing the website
- Google.com- the most tremendous store house of all resources of SEO
Best Premium SEO Tools, Software or Websites
- HootSuite Pro – SMM tools, $5.99/month
- Raven SEO Tools Pro– from $99/month
- Majestic SEO Pro– from £29.99/month
- CognitiveSEO Pro- from $99/month
- SEOMoz Pro
- SEMRush Pro – from $69.95/month
- UpCity SEO Pro – from $50/month
- Authority Labs Pro– $ 49/month
- Link Research Tools Pro – from €99/month
- Screaming Frog Pro
- Advanced Web Rankings Pro– from $49/month
- UserTesting Pro-from $29.99/user
- WebSEOAnalytics Pro-from €29/month
- Monitor Backlinks Pro
Hi guys, I think the above mentioned best SEO tools or software will tremendously help you to open a new horizon in your search engine optimization and for that, you can easily grab the top rank in the Google or search engines. Oh!!! Don’t forget to share it with others if you like it.